Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an IT PMO Project Manager
for a Contract
assignment with one of our premier Financial Services
clients in Weehawken, NJ
Group Internal Consulting is UBS' in-house Management, Process, Transformation, Digital and PMO Consulting unit with over 500 people across the globe. We provide classic project management, PMO, process improvements and digital support services throughout the bank with high quality consulting service with proven methodology, tools and processes. You will be working in the PMO team based in Zurich which actively supports programs in a wide range of PMO topics applying methodology & standardized processes along program execution Responsibilities
- Deliver complex change in helping large scale strategic and regulatory programs to establish efficient and effective project management capabilities using proven PMO standards, processes and tools.
- You will assume the role of a PMO, providing extensive professional support and expertise in the area of project management and coordination.
- Project Plan/Timeline management
- Information System MS Office/JIRA/PPM/Tableau, etc.
- Financials Budgeting/3YSP/Accruals, etc.
- Vendor Management Onboarding/Resource management
- Meeting facilitation Leading discussions/Minutes/Archiving, etc.
- Deliverables management Reporting/Monitoring/Change management, etc.
- Governance: RAID/RAG/Action items, etc.
- Bachelor degree in economics, finance or business administration
- A systematic thinker with strong analytical and conceptual skills
- A well-organized person with excellent communication ability
- Consensus driven yet assertive to manage complex tasks to successful delivery
- Proven experience (5 years+) in a PMO role preferably in a banking environment or consultancy, supporting financial services change
- Excellent skills at MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook); experience with JIRA and PPM would be an asset
- PMP or any other project management certification would be an asset
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at https://sgainc.com
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.