Principal Full Stack Java Developer Note: Sponsorship is not available for this position** Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why You'll Love This Job:
Talents Needed for Success:
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Be a self-starter providing creative and innovative ideas or solutions continuously improving the technological offering.
- Write clean, self-documenting code following standard methodologies on coding incorporating unit testing.
- Collaborate with the Senior Application Architects and other technical contributors at all levels during the application development and resolve application defects identified during System Integration and User Acceptance Testing Phases
- In-depth understanding of all aspects of the Java platform and the Spring family of frameworks
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in application development
- Experience with Micro Services & Layered (SOA/MVC) Architecture onPrem and Oncloud (AWS)
- Extensive experience with Java (Core & EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, JMS)
- UI/UX (Angular or equivalent)
- SCM / DevOps / CI/CD tools & process (GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Testing tools & frameworks (Jasmin/Karma, JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, Mockito)
- Experience with Integration patterns and messaging technologies (MQ, Solace, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Extensive experience in ORACLE PLSQL, SQL and performance fine tuning.
- Strong passion for continuous improvement in its many forms Ability to be flexible and change direction as needed
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively
- Ability to organize work and lead others
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About UsAbout DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The IT SIFMU Delivery Department supports core Clearing and Settlement application delivery for DTC, NSCC and FICC. The department also develops and supports Asset Services, Wealth Management & Insurance Services and Master Reference Data applications.