iSphere has a client in downtown Houston that has asked us to bring on a CCIE Senior Network Engineer for a contract to perm opportunity!!! The right candidate will be a CCIE in at least on track relevant to the network infrastructure (i.e. Route/Switch, Data Center, Wireless, or Security). This position is on-site and will be Contract-to-Hire so you must reside in the Houston area.
- Consult and support in designing and implementing complex network solutions
- Performs analysis and diagnosis of highly complex networking problems.
- Performs analysis of highly complex network designs.
- Ability to understand and develop business requirements and create design to meet those business requirements
- Assess, design, implement, troubleshoot, and document Cisco networks and related systems
- Develop both high-level and detailed implementation and test plans for Cisco technologies related to enterprise networks
- Active CCIE is a must
- Skills in one or more of the following areas: Cisco Data center technologies, Network security (Firewall, VPN, etc.), Cisco ISE, Cisco WLAN
- Certifications in multiple technology areas are a significant plus
- Strong consultative skill set to include communications with varying levels of customer personnel as well as the ability to identify and help close new opportunities within existing clients
- Windows Administration and Active Directory Skills strongly preferred
iSphere provides our potential consultants with direct access to top area clients and decision makers frequently resulting in a quicker interview and hiring process. For our selected candidates, our recruiters provide resume and career coaching, interview preparation, knowledge of local compensation trends, and try to get to know you as a person all while providing as clear and consistent communication with you as possible.
Many of our consulting roles offer the possibility to transition to staff assignments with our client companies for those candidates that are interested and can serve as an excellent chance to try an environment out before making a long-term career commitment to an organization.
iSphere offers several choices of major medical plans as well as the opportunity to participate in 401K and profit sharing plans.
Client access, flexibility, and support for your long-term goals; get more at iSphere
Building on a foundation of individual care and commitment for over 20 years, iSphere continues to grow by setting the standard for better service to both our IT consultants and the clients we serve.
As Corporate and Government solution strategists and architects, iSphere provides innovative products, professional services, and staff to help private and public sector clients achieve their goals and transform their technology driven business models. Clients partner with us to deliver successful business-IT strategy, top technology systems and bright IT talent.
Partners to the energy and financial trading, healthcare, education, and government sectors, iSphere’s team of skilled consultants are experts at solving business and technology challenges with advanced IT solutions.
With an unflagging work ethic, a cohesive team, and a passion for innovative service and solutions, our clients know they can depend on iSphere.