SENIOR .NET ENGINEER We are currently looking for experienced Cloud Senior .Net Engineers to join our team in Austin, TX. (Remote Allowed)The Job MUST Have -
As Senior .Net Engineer, you will bring a collaborative style in leading efforts that raise the maturity levels of the professional engineering practices and cloud engineering. As a Sr. .Net Engineer you are expected to use your experience and voice as a tool to helping your team achieve the best possible results by sharing your technical insights and helping shape the functional outcome.We are specifically interested in engineers with deep knowledge and hands on cloud development experience, ideally with a deep experience in microservice architectures and professional engineering practices.Come use your creative genius, sense of ownership, and a desire to collaborate and make a difference.Technology We Use
- Experienced Cloud Engineer - Microservice Architectures
- Experienced in .NET (C#)
- AWS: API Gateway, ECS Fargate, EKS, Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, ElastiCache, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Aurora Postgres, S3
- Automation Tooling: GitHub, GitHub Actions, Jenkins, TeamCity, Docker, Selenium, Artifactory, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Terraform, SonarQube, Veracode, Spinnaker, LaunchDarkly, Splunk, NewRelic, PagerDuty, Prometheus, Grafana
- Languages: C#, .NET, .Net Core, Terraform, SQL, OpenAPI, Python
- Serve as valuable key contributor in building cloud based applications.
- Serve as a key supporter of professional engineering practices, such as CI/CD tooling and automation capabilities, including automated quality management and infrastructure as code.
- Engage with cross-functional teams in design, development and implementation of enterprise scalable cloud-based solutions.
- Play a role in establishing best practices.
- Be an excellent team member, assisting other team members in achieving the teams sprint goals.
What We Look For
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant professional experience (cloud development, C#, etc).
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in use of CI/CD.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in use of quality frameworks with quality gates within CI/CD.
- Ideally experience in IaC, ideally Terraform
- Knowledge on these technologies is plus
- AWS (Lambda, ECS/EKS orchestration of containers, SQS/Kinesis, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch, Aurora, DynamoDB)
- Infrastructure as code (ideally Terraform)
- API Gateway and/or ServiceMesh
- Observability with Splunk and NewRelic
- Experience and understanding of working in AWS environments.
- Experience in Cloud native containerized applications, with a focus on microservice architectures and an API first development methodology.
- Experience in Cloud pub/sub event driven architecture patterns.
- Experience in Cloud application security and governance.
- Experience in using professional engineering practices:
- Site Reliability practices
- Automated CI/CD - Continuous integration and delivery
- Automated IaC - Infrastructure as code
- Automated quality frameworks (SonarQube, Veracode, automated testing)
- Consistent observability and telemetry frameworks
- Experience in modern OO language, ideally C# and dotnet
- Experience in Terraform
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- End-to-end ownership of product design, delivery and operational support.
- Must be an effective communicator and able to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to mentor Software Engineers.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at