Arthur Grand Technologies is looking for a Federal Business Development Manager to support our growing organisation in the Washington DC area This is a new position and we are seeking a motivated individual to guide the entire life cycle of Federal sales, including opportunity identification and development, capture, partnering, positioning, RFI/RFP response, proposal management, compliance checking, and orals preparation. In this position you will report directly to the CEO and have significant opportunities to grow with an organization
This position demands an understanding of and experience in all areas of Federal lead identification, capture, and proposal management. Success in this position will include significant opportunities for advancement and recognition.
Responsibilities will include:
- Grow the pipeline through the identification and qualification of new business opportunities that are consistent with strategic priorities in a manner that takes full advantage of the entire company’s unique capabilities and differentiators.
- Partner with leadership on capture activities from inception to win by engaging with customers, primes, and partners.
- Be active in the market and a strong representative of our organisation. Use your knowledge of the Federal consulting space to position for growth and success.
- Identify opportunities to partner with other companies in the space and how Arthur Grand Technologies’ unique differentiators can be leveraged to win Federal opportunities.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- 8-10 years ofexperience in Federal Business Development
- Proven track record of experience and success
- Detail-oriented with the ability to effectively execute in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and take initiative
- Experience with systems including FBO.gov, GovWin IQ, and e-Buy
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Understanding of and experience in sales specific to Knowledge Management, Data and Information Management, Artificial Intelligence, and/or Change Management