Take your career to the next level with eXcell. We offer jobs with Fortune 1000 companies nationwide, AND invest in your career development through our generous, annual training contribution.
* * * Contract to Hire Opportunity * * *
We are currently in need of a Dispatch Support Tech to perform break-fix work. Please note that hours will vary, and the candidate must be flexible to include nights and weekends. Standard hours are M-F 9am to 6pm.
- Technician will travel to each client's location to provide services
- Must maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs desktops, laptops, servers, etc.
- Will perform Printer support including hardware break-fix, IMAC, and project work
- Works under general supervision
- 1+ year(s) supporting printers and/or MFDs (multi-function displays), including software and break-fix
- 1+ year(s) of customer service experience
- Reliable transportation required (this is a driving position - reimbursed accordingly)
- Must be able to work staggered or late shifts possibly including evenings and/or weekends
- Need to be very personable as they will be interacting with a wide range of users and environments
- Ability to work on a ladder or lift required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. required
- OEM Printer Warranty Certifications
- OEM Laptop / Desktop Warranty Certifications
- Server experience would be a bonus
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.