Technical User Support Analyst
The position involves on-the-job training in support of IT Department requirements. Principle responsibilities include desktop support, phone troubleshooting, organizing equipment moves and placements, imaging desktop and laptop equipment.
Other duties include responding to calls, voicemail and email from end users for assistance with computer or phone-related problems, escalating as necessary to the IT Department's technical staff. Some travel required as necessary to assist regional offices with equipment moves and other office IT technical requirements.
* Must learn on the job all details necessary to address all desktop support issues, and develop knowledge of the firm's software applications and Support Desk support software such as the tracking system and remote sighting software.
* Be able to communicate clearly and succinctly, and be effective in relating technical subject matter to all levels of staff.
* Effectively take ownership of IT projects as directed.
* Interact constructively with technical staff, managers, legal, secretarial and administrative staff in the firm.
* Active Directory, Outlook, Exchange 2010, eDocs, Windows 7, Windows 10, Tracking Systems, MS Office 2007, RSA SecurID, Mobile Iron, BlackBerry BesServer, iPhone, iPad , Droids Remote Access Software, Innova, Nuance, Citrix and Mac applications/ OS
* Ability to act with a high level of professionalism, be a self - started, and show above average communication skills
* Responds to requests from IT staff, courteously assists and resolves issues as quickly as possible.
* Create a Heat system ticket for all issues that require tracking and recordkeeping.
* Works closely with Desktop Analysts to troubleshoot desktop issues, helps to resolve the problem at once, and reports unresolved issues to IT staff immediately.
* Becomes familiar with troubleshooting procedures for Windows applications, DM5, Citrix, Innova, and other applications.
* Routinely images desktops and laptops and becomes familiar with troubleshooting printer problems.
* Work on special projects as required by IT management.
* Provides assistance to Senior Telecom Analyst as necessary to install and troubleshoot phones and wireless devices.
* When necessary, assists Support Desk during staff shortages to reach out to end users and follow procedures for restoring their systems.
* Monitor stored equipment in the Build Room and prepare outbound equipment shipments and inbound deliveries.
* Communicate constructively with all levels of attorneys and staff.
* Assist with conference room equipment setups for presentations.
Montclair, NJ, 07042