A Cyber Security provider is looking for a DFIR Reverse Engineer for its team in Ashburn, VA. This is a 12-month contract-to-fulltime position.
Please contact: chris.tonkinson(at)Atyeti.com/703-715-7536
The successful candidate must have 6-8 years experience and will be able to effectively perform forensic analysis of digital information, gather and handle evidence in support of incident response investigations. Additionally, the candidate will be expected to perform malware reverse engineering to support such investigations. This candidate will also lead the investigations and directly interface with the customer. Ensuring customer satisfaction throughout all phases and post phases of the investigation.
* Proficient with network-based forensics, host-based forensics, malware reverse engineering and incident response/handling
* Experienced with one or more of the following: EnCase, FTK, X-Ways, SIFT
* Experienced with SIEM technologies such as Splunk, Volatility
* Experienced with WireShark, TCPDump, and open source forensic tools
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Personality traits: Naturally curious and inquisitive nature; persistent and determined; loves solving problems and puzzles; analytically rigorous; uncompromising integrity.
* Experience with RSA Netwitness, Splunk, FireEye NX, EX, HX, AX, Carbon Black Response, RSA Archer
* Experience with firewalls, routers or antivirus appliances