- Perform development and maintenance of end-user focused, object-oriented, data-driven analytic applications to support CBP threat analysis and targeting.
- Drive the development of CBP Common Framework-compliant UI/UX to promote clear, consistent, and simple to use interfaces for developed applications.
- Support building complementary job aids and tutorials for mission facing field users.
- Perform server-side application integration, deployment, and operations support.
- Develop new code, modify existing application code, conduct unit and system testing, and engage in rigorous documentation of developed and delivered application use cases, data flows, and functional operations.
- Demonstrate a strong practical understanding of application-relevant cargo and passenger data used to support analytic application development, functionality and targeting end user (officer) operation.
- Actively participate in formal and informal design reviews, solution sessions, and project milestone meetings as well as contribute to project document artifacts for presentation to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate and integrate with project portfolio teams as a matrixed resource to provide development expertise in collaboration.
- A minimum of 5 years of technical experience.
- Experience utilizing React Redux.
- Experience using Front End Build Tools such as Webpack, Gulp, or Node Package Manager (NPM).
- Hands on experience with web/application servers (e.g., Tomcat, WildFly, WebLogic).
- Experience developing solutions via Amazon Web Services (e.g., AWS EC2, RDS, S3).
- Self-motivated with the ability to lead and mentor junior level Developers.
- Software Configuration Management (SCM) using Git.
- Hands on experience with one or more relational database systems (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, Postgres).
- Hands on experience with SQL.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools such as Jira, BitBucket and Bamboo.
- Experience executing continuous integration with Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Agile Scrum participation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Applicants and able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Background Investigation.
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best prospects and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. Summit Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.