***Candidate must be able to work on DISYS w2 without any sponsorship***This is a contract to hire role and the candidate must be able to work without any sponsorship***Green-Card or G-C and U-S-C candidates only***
Candidates can sit in San Diego, CA or Austin, TX or Fort Mill, SC
Joining as an Senior Developer, Advisory Flexibility team, which is within the Technology business unit, you will be responsible for planning, directing projects to help design, build and maintain the sustainable, scalable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of software products, processes. This role will also include responsibility for leading special projects to drive more quality, scope, and scale in the offering and provide technical leadership to other team members.
- As the Senior Developer, guide the teams development efforts towards successful product delivery and support.
- Design, develop, test and implement technical solutions based on business requirements and strategic direction.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through technical design, code reviews and implementation of best practices, adhering to firms SDLC and release processes.
- Collaborate with other Development teams, Enterprise Architecture and Support teams to design, develop, test and maintain the various platforms and their integration with other systems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvements and prepare documentation outlining platform road map.
- Work collaboratively with QA, DevOPS teams to adopt CI/CD tool chain and develop automation
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and enhance existing systems.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis as part of product/project support.
- Developer with 5+ years of experience as a leader in designing and implementing complex systems, including developing solutions from scratch.
- Excellent prototyping skills using wireframes or any design tools
- Excellent understanding of system integration. Great track record of implementing the distributed systems with legacy and modern technical tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcomes.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Capable of effectively planning, prioritizing and executing tasks utilizing resources and tools
- Experience working with continuous integration and delivery
- Experience working with Microsoft Technologies like ASP.NET MVC and.Net framework tools.
- Experience working with source control tools like TFS, GIT etc.
- Experience working on client scripting tools like Angular JS, Type Script, jQuery, RxJs
- Experience in writing unit tests using VS Tests, Jasmin/Karma