and s Apply!
A Top Financial firm is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with Core Java, Spring, React JS or TypeScript.
• Develop workflow solutions using popular open source BPM tools like Flowable, Acitiviti
• Design and develop event-driven enterprises solutions that leverage Kafka’s or Activity MQ
• Performing the application integration using JMS messaging and SOAP web services
• Working with UX team to implement wireframes mockups into the application utilizing the UX practices and guidelines
• Mentoring other developers to ensure code quality and usage of best practices in technology
• Proactive problem finding and root cause analysis
• Collaboration working with a global team, performing code and design reviews, documenting implemented solutions
• Workflow team is a global team spread across New York, Raleigh, Wroclaw and India, falling under the broader reporting horizontal department (400 member organization) serving Finance business areas.
• Diversified team with members coming from different backgrounds with rich talent.
• Current workflow team size is 30 members.
• All members on the team foster a collaborative environment and are always willing to assist each other
• Learning and understanding project details quickly
• Able to adapt to changing business requirements using agile principles
• Workflow Self-service implementation using Flowable open source
• Production support
• Micro services deployed on open shift
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
• 8+ years of software development experience delivering web applications front to back
• Strong knowledge of Core Java, Spring libraries and other popular BPM libraries like Flowable, Activiti
• Solid experience in implementing single page HTML5 web applications with React and Typescript
• Experience with designing and consuming REST and SOAP web services
• Experience with Spring Framework.
• Solid Experience implementing cloud based solutions using Kubernetes and open shift or other cloud
• Solid understanding of common software development lifecycle practices, methodologies, usage of collaboration tools including Git, JIRA, Jenkins, Crucible, Confluence
• Excellent communication skills
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in implementing single page HTML5 web applications with ES6/Typescript, ReactJS, Redux, WebPack
• Experience with Spring Platform components including Security, Boot, Data, Batch
• Experience with application packaging tools: Gradle, Gulp
• Experience with unit testing frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, Hamcrest, Jasmine
• Collaborative environment
• Continuous support from the team
• Many opportunities for new skill development
• Good opportunity for career growth
If interested please contact or richATarchertechnology.com or call direct at