Key Skills: Full Stack DotNet Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Long Term
• C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
• HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
• Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies, caching, and asset loading
• Windows & web services
• C# and .NET Framework
• Experience with scalable, performant design and architecture
• Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
• Should be able to read and write basic SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions
• ADO.NET & LINQ to SQL
Desired Skills: ORACLE, POSTGRES, Familiarity with AWS
Design, develop, and maintain both new and existing code, ranging from client-side development
Windows services, and ADO.NET for data persistence and retrieval.
• Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
• Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering
defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
• Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to
shifting market demands.
• Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
• Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
• Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
• Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
• Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
• Work with Product Management to analyze requirements.
• Collaborate on technical architecture and design.