Our leading financial services client is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer to join their dedicated team. You will help build user experiences and support the enterprise digital presence. This is an excellent opportunity to build features from concept to deployment. You can improve products and build your skills at the same time.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Java Developer:
Requirements of the Full Stack Java Developer:
- Design, develop, and maintain Node JS and/or Java/JEE-based web applications
- Leverage Webpack, Grunt, and Gulp to design and implement continuous JS environments
- Employ DevOps, automated testing, and continuous delivery via Groovy, Jenkins, and Concourse
- Work within a fast-paced Scrum environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with Node.js, NPM, and Express
- Experience with automation tools/frameworks like Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium
- Advanced Git skills and respective branching strategies
- Knowledge of HTTP-based APIs, networking, and how the internet works
- Exposure to native mobile development on iOS and/or Android
- Ability to employ modern SPA frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
Job ID: 349675 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!