Job Number: R0082151
Full Stack Web Developer, MidThe Challenge:
Are you looking for an opportunity to not j us t develop sof tware, but to help build a system that will solve complex and challenging b us iness, analytic, and mission objectives with modern digital solutions? As a full stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the skills needed to build applications in a cloud-based environment from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than j us t coding. We need a Full Stack Web Developer who will us e their passion to learn new tools and te chn iques, and identify needed system improvements. Us ing full life cycle development following Agile methodology and test-driven development you'll work with the development team to build Java-based sof tware solutions us ing modern frameworks. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to help make sure the solution the team develops considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change government b us iness and missions for the better.
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience with full life cycle Agile sof tware development
- Experience with Java
- Experience with frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, Grails, Bootstrap, Angular, AngularJS, Express.js, jQuery, Ajax, Vue, or React
- Experience with XML, HTML5, JSON, JSP/Servlets, or jQuery
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, SQL Server, or PostgreSQL
- Experience with non-relational databases such as NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, or Neo4j
- Experience with creating RESTful web services utilizing APIs
- Experience with Linux
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BS or BA degree
- Experience with development on cloud infrastructure
- Experience with DevOps tools, such as Je nk ins, Puppet, Git, Gradle, Bamboo, Ansible, Nagios, Chef, or Nex us
- Experience with container te chn ologies, such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with implementing SecDevOps practices and Continuo us Integration and Continuo us Deployment pipelines
- Experience with automating test scripts us ing Selenium or Junit
- Experience with security Tools, such as LDAP, PKI certificates, Active Directory, or X509 protocols
- Experience with building microservices
- Experience with Elastic Stack, including Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that foc us es on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and te chn ical courses, certifications, and books. Build your te chn ical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-ho us e experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.