DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it's a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world. Equipped with Boost Mobile and its 9 million customers as the newest part of the DISH brand, we're setting our sights on competing in the prepaid and postpaid retail wireless market as the nation's fourth facilities-based mobile carrier.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Building single page apps that administer the functionality of our mobile apps and other front ends
- Leveraging AWS technologies such as AWS Lambda with Node.js to power our mobile clients or other front ends
- Working collaboratively with other teams and team members to understand their needs and to provide recommendations
- Utilizing and influencing development processes that allow for rapid, stable, and reliable deployments
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in building applications
- 5+ years working with React
- Experience working in and constructing a highly automated agile environment where changes are pushed often
- 2+ years working within AWS cloud technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical teams and external partners
- A constant learner-mindset with the drive to creatively think outside the box and innovate.
Compensation: $99,360.00/Yr. - $138,230.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.