We are having great opportunity for “GPP Developer” experience with Quincy MA location
Kindly reply with the details mentioned below
Position: GPP Developer
Location: Quincy MA
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must have Skills : Payment processing domain expertise of Fundtech Global Pay Plus (GPP).
Global PAYplus (GPP) is a domestic and international payment processing platform which provides a highly scalable global payments engine to support multi-bank and multi-currency. Using rules technology, GPP lets you improve straight through processing with advanced error detection and repair functionality
- should have complete expertise in GPP application with 3 years of implementation experience
- Should be conversant with the GPP product, the rules and the set ups required, the SWIFT messages involved and its flow in the GPP application
- Should have basic technical knowledge of GPP as to check the logs, analysis of the issue and the recommendation of the resolution
- As a member of Design team, participate in providing e2e solution for GPP.
- Responsible for managing GPP Configuration through System and Business Rules
- Accountable for all GPP defects and GPP customization across project phases
- Ensure timely capture, recording and communication of GPP issues to Finastra.
- For urgent GPP production issues, provide immediate resolution while waiting for Product fix from Finastra
- Own, monitor and address any corrective action plans raised to mitigate GPP issues
- Participate in performance certification and take accountability for GPP Performance.
- Support GPP vulnerability assessments, internal and external audits
- Support and execute change management for GP
- Interact with a dispersed team, working across regional boundaries.