THIS IS A DIRECT CLIENT REQ!
Those authorized to work in the US without sponsorship may please apply !!!
Data Engineer (Operations Support)
Direct Banking Client
3 Years + Ongoing Contract role
Individual will provide Level III support and work directly with Employee Operations Lead to resolve production related issues. Individual should be a quick study, who is able to work with members of team (who are Subject Matter Experts) and have background on a variety of IT systems....
To support the Information System Division and the enterprise by translating Navy Federal's business vision and strategies into effective IT and business capabilities through the design, implementation, and integration of data. The Data Engineer will be responsible for aiding with operations activities in a fast-paced environment, including researching and analyzing data anomalies, answering inquiries about data lineage and metadata, and guiding the evolution, development, and governance of Navy Federal s Data with a specific focus on data warehouses, data marts, and operational data stores.
Required (Individual Role):
Extensive experience in designing solutions to extract, transform, and load data, with particular emphasis on Informatica, Teradata, and Cloudera Data Hub (Hadoop) for minimum of three (3) years with a degree in a computer science or a finance-related field.
1. Excellent written and oral communication understand and be understood by non-technical and technical people alike.
2. Agile mentality and willingness to embrace change.
3. Ability to research and resolve complex technical issues in Informatica, Teradata, and Cloudera Data Hub (Hadoop) and multiple database systems regardless of available documentation.
4. Perform impact analysis on proposed changes to Informatica code and database reference tables.
5. Create automated data integration applications using data models, data mappings and business rules specifications to feed data warehouses, operational data stores, and data marts while programmatically handling exceptions including late arriving, missing, or erroneous data.
6. Performance tuning in Informatica, Teradata and Cloudera Data Hub (Hadoop).
7. Document designs and as-built solutions.
Desired (Individual Role):
1. Prior experience working within an agile team.
2. Experience with GitHub.
3. Prior experience in the financial industry.
4. Experience with Data Governance and Data Pipeline Management
5. Skill in using Hadoop platform tools to automate data engineering pipelines (Sqoop, Spark, Scala, Python, Java, UNIX Shell, Hive, and Impala) or some exposure with willingness to learn.
6. Experience with creating and modifying SharePoint pages, lists, and web parts.
Please call saakshi at 703-955-1070 or email resumes directly to saakshi(at)zilliontechnologies(dot)com
Sr. Business Development Manager Zillion Technologies, Inc
Phone: 571-281-3021 | Cell: 703-955-1070 | Fax: 703-349-6527
20745 Williamsport Place, Suite #250 | Ashburn, VA-20147
Please send resumes directly to saakshi(at)zilliontechnologies(dot)com or call 703-955-1070
20745 Williamsport Place, Suite 250 Ashburn, VA, 20147