CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Talent Sourcing Specialist /Headhunter
Can you identify, source, vet and deliver the infamous Purple Squirrels to our Clients?
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY: Trillium Teamologies, Inc. (TTI) is a certified Women’s Business Enterprise that specializes in technology and creative services; headquartered in the heart of downtown Royal Oak, Michigan. TTI is a family owned small business, so every team member contributes to the success of the organization daily. Are you constantly networking to build and maintain long-term relationships? Do you strike up conversations with others easily? Do you have any experience in recruiting or inside sales, or just an out-going gregarious personality? Can you pick up conversations with people you don’t know as well as look forward to sourcing gainfully employed PASSIVE candidates? Do you appreciate the value of quality over quantity? If so, you may have a bright future with us!
• Embrace being a TTI brand Ambassador, which sets the tone for and leads your conversations with the TTI difference.
• Pick up the phone and make calls, then make more calls.
• Work with ambiguity and without job boards.
• Tangible, demonstrable success in headhunting and executive search methods for PASSIVE candidates.
• Superior expertise and proven results with all aspects of recruiting in the technology field, including technical consultant level product owners, technical project managers, lead software engineers, etc.
• Possess excellent sourcing strategies that are your foundation for building and maintaining your candidate pool and pipeline and proactively research, evaluate, and implement new sourcing ideas, concepts, and methods.
• Create detailed documentation of candidate conversations, face-to-face interviews, meetings, reviews, references, and internal discussions.
• You will build a robust funnel of passive candidates looking for their next career opportunity.
• Ability to capture, transpose, translate and interpret sometimes limited client-stated needs, identifying gaps and additional information needed to create complete descriptions and requirements of/for client opportunities.
• Must focus on candidates that are local to the opportunity, regardless of scarcity of talent.
• Identify and speak with a minimum of 20 new people daily from TTI’s Competitive Intelligence data, that have not been previously contacted by TTI.
• Fearless in making cold calls, sourcing PASSIVE candidates and making money.
• Picking up the phone and making calls – must be comfortable and effective with cold-calling into companies, to individuals, etc.
• Define and manage deadlines, exceed goals/objectives, work independently at times as well as in teams, and deliver without frequent supervision with minimal structure.
• Experience and ability to utilize various sourcing methods to develop PASSIVE candidates including telephone, internet, business card fish bowls, networking events, and social media platforms – NOT job boards.
• An infectious, positive, gregarious attitude, who presents themselves professionally.
• Exhibit resilient fortitude as a tenacious, relentless, inspired go-getter with a driven attitude to grow the company and make money.
PREFERRED PERSONAL SKILLS:
• Natural aptitude for conversations and a desire to excel at challenges.
• Highly motivated individual that strives for success, who is resourceful, creative and can think on their feet.
• Persistent and thick-skinned dealing with rejection in search of success.
• Active listening skills with strong documentation abilities.
• Proven ability to lead by example as well as the ability to participate as part of a team.
• Actively and continually learning and growing your knowledge in your technical, personal and professional skills.
Please forward credentials and an introduction as to why you are the right next TTI teammate for us, to
Job Board Junkies need not apply!