Hybrid Mobile App Developer
The region’s leading network of healthcare providers, Inspira Health is seeking a Hybrid Mobile Application Developer to design, develop and test new hybrid mobile applications using web technologies and Ionic framework. We’ll rely on you to:
- Deliver high-quality application experiences across multiple mobile platforms (Android, iOS and Windows)
- Provide recommendations and evaluations for new designs and architecture
- Assist with the UX design of mobile applications to enhance the mobile experiences of users
- Participate in design discussions and technical meetings
- Work effectively both on your own and with our team
- Stay current on new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems preferred
- Experience delivering hybrid mobile applications that work on Android, iOS and Windows
- Experience developing offline hybrid mobile applications a plus
- Experience assisting with UX design for mobile
- Extensive knowledge of mobile APIs and UI standards
- Experience using git-based workflow tools and concepts (GitHub, Branching, Pull Requests or similar)
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize a variety of projects using information systems project methodology
- Demonstrated ongoing personal or professional work in mobile application development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as good decision-making ability
Find your inspiration.
Team players, leaders, innovators, nurturers, educators, advocates, people with character—these are the people we hire at Inspira. If you enjoy working with a supportive team of professionals in an environment of mutual respect, then consider joining us. At Inspira, each and every person has a genuine impact and an investment in patient care. Our team members enjoy excellent benefits, as well as opportunity for personal and professional growth.
To apply, visit: https://careers.inspirahealthnetwork.org/search/jobdetails/hybrid-mobile-app-developer/529cf58a-e60c-40e7-b38e-8bba4612628b
Equal opportunity employer.