Quality Analyst - iOS Mobile testing
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 6 months with possible contract to hire
- Assistance in planning, creating and maintenance of automated testing scripts
- Creating and maintaining Test Plans, test cases, test standards/procedures
- Running test cases, automated testing scripts
- Communicate effectively with business partners.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
- 3+ years of experience in developing automation scripts.
- 2+ years of proven leadership experience
- 2-5 years of experience as Quality Analyst/Engineer
- Mobile iOS.
- Mobile Automation testing tools (e.g. Selenium, KIF ).
- Test / Defect Management tools (eg:- Xray , JIRA ).
- Hands-on automation experience.
- iOS Testing/automation experience.
- Good understanding of software development fundamentals
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced structured environment and should be able to lead testing efforts.
- Must know at least one scripting Languages (Preferable :- Objective C, SWIFT , JAVA)
Communication skills and can lead project in automation
Needs to be able to hit the ground running/ little hand-holding needed
Any iOS Automation experience