***Please, no third parties***
***There is no relocation assistance available***
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute exceptional programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-based mobile products.
- Create advanced applications for the iOS platforms (iPhone, iPad).
- Drive complete features from requirements through to deployment and experimentation.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, managers, and executives to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Requirements and Skills:
- 2+ years of iPhone/iPad OS programming experience.
- 6+ years of object-oriented programming based development.
- Mastery of Xcode and Interface Builder.
- OO design patterns are second nature.
- Have a deep knowledge of Objective-C, REST/JSON.
- Experience with CoreGraphics, CoreData and Instruments.
- Custom UI and control development experience.
- Have shipped at least one original iPhone/iPad app.
- Possess the passion to design, build, and polish innovative applications.
- Objective-C expert.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Make disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems.
- Participate in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high quality, robust code by all team members.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Business Systems or equivalent experience.
- Must be a self-starter.
- The ability to learn new technologies in a fast paced environment.
- Portfolio of work required.
'Nice to Have' Skills:
- Experience developing compelling user interfaces.
- Experience with C#, .NET stack and the Xamarin suite a plus.
- Experience with Android SDK & Java a plus.
tags: software engineer, sw engineer, mobile developer, mobile app developer, mobile apps developer, mobile application developer, mobile applications developer, ios developer, iphone developer
San Diego, CA, 92142