Location: Denver, CO, United States
- only Responsible for designing, developing and testing new features and fixing bugs. Monitors performance and quality control plans to identify performance.
- Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices.
- Works with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Superior written and oral communication skills. 6-10 years of experience. Senior-level Mobile Software Engineer.
- Specialized in iOS development.
- The candidate will be working as part of our team driving, designing, creating and maintaining components of our iOS application.
- The ideal candidate will possess an understanding of iOS development, utilizing languages as Swift and Objective-C.
- Build the UI / UX and wireframes for the company Mobile applications in an Agile / DevOps environment.
- Provide senior-level proficiency and direction on native iOS development and Swift
- Track progress of multiple project plans/Sprints.
- Review project approach framework and designs with engineering staff and Product team, analyze the feasibility on the approach, and identify potential risks/issues.
- Work with Product manager and UX team to assist and drive the best in class , intuitive, engaging and simple customer interaction
- Work with Product and Design teams to drive customer journey for mobile experience
- Ensure the quality of the project meets Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) guidelines.
You ll need to have:
Senior level iOS development experience across Swift and Objective-C
At least 3+ years mobile development experience
Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Even better if you have:
- Computer Science degree
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams and partners, including managing dependencies from internal / external partners
- Proven track record of delivery
- harp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM, Kanban, XP), OO modeling, web services, unit testing, code review, source control (git, subversion), UNIX, middle ware and databases
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, performs work in a team environment, and relay necessary information as appropriate.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or another related field.