Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber Global is searching for an iOS Developer for an opportunity in Mountainview, CA! Mountainview is located in the San Jose area.
The iOS Developer will develop beautiful, usable and functional, rich iOS apps. The iOS Developer will knowledge in guiding architectural decision and technical designs. The iOS Developer will also perform hands-on iOS app development.
Job description :
- The iOS Developer will design and and develop beautiful, usable and functionally rich iOS apps.
- The iOS Developer will provide technical leadership to a distributed iOS development project team.
- Guide architectural decisions and technical designs.
- Analyze requirements and estimate efforts timeline, dependencies and risks.
- Investigate technical feasibility and suggest implementation options, or coach senior developers to perform feasibility investigations.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders (product owners, UX designers, project managers) and other development team members.
- Be a liaison between our client (you and part of our team work on client premises) and our offshore development and QA team (part of our team are offsite).
- Hands-on iOS app development, including feature development, troubleshooting, debugging, problem solving and bug fixing.
- Work on and guide the refactoring of existing code.
- Integrate mobile software with embedded device software on connected hardware modules, and with cloud software.
- Design and run your own unit test cases and integrate your code as part of a Continuous Integration process.
- Deploy your software in a Continuous Integration environment.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Perform development testing for your modules.
- Up to 10% short-term travel.
- 3+ years of experience in iOS app development, with strong programming skills.
- Strong programming skills in Objective-C, Swift or ideally both.
- Good understanding of iOS related programming patterns and OS facilities, such as core APIs, frameworks, delegates, protocols, categories, as well as & Apple s human interface guidelines.
- Have your own app development portfolio that demonstrates real-life experience with mainstream mobile apps used by a broad consumer install base.
- Hands-on experience in the Agile/Scrum development process.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, Design Patterns, Algorithms and data structure
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Readiness to work in a global team with contributors from different backgrounds, skills and locations.
- Bachelor s degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or comparable relevant experience.
Preferred Optional Skills:
- Understand and have demonstrated best practices in front-end UI and UX implementation with UIKit, Core Animations, and Auto Layouts, Memory Management and performance analysis.
- Understanding of app optimization including performance optimization.
- Comfortable with Windows, Mac and Linux development environments and tools.
- Hands-on experience with test-driven development and continuous integration.
- Experience with test automation.
- Experience with RESTful web services and parsing JSON/XML.
- Experience with Bluetooth LE.
- Experience with Firebase or Google Cloud.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and change.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.