Charlotte, North CarolinaSkills :
ios developer,Swift,Objective C,ObjectiveC,Objective-C,IOS,agile,REST APIs, JSONDescription : Job Title - iOS Developer Location: Charlotte, NC This is a contract to hire position
The Mobile Developer will be responsible for design, development and delivery of native iOS mobile applications. The candidate must exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills. The candidate must have experience interfacing with product owners as well as internal and external technical teams and resources. Agile development experience is preferred. The role requires native mobile development experience with iOS universal applications and Apple watch. Strong technical knowledge, coupled with in depth experience working with REST services, is required. The ideal candidate would have 3-5 years experience developing iOS native mobile applications. Experience in a financial services environment is a plus. Required Skills/Qualifications:
- Design, develop and implement cohesive, highly-usable features and improvements to our existing native iOS applications.
- Design and develop new native mobile applications, as required.
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK/Frameworks, REST APIs, JSON.
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing iOS native mobile applications.
- Minimum one year experience working with SCRUM or Agile development environment is preferred.
- Experience translating product requirements into design specifications.
- Work directly with Architects and Product Managers to ensure quality solutions for all projects are being successfully delivered on time.