Irving, TexasSkills :
iOS developer/iOS,ios framerworks/Core graphics/Quartz/core animationDescription :
In this role you will develop and launch new mobile products as part of our new Wealth strategy.
You will work closely with product owners, technical program managers, designers and fellow engineers to define design approaches, prototype new technologies and evaluate technical feasibility to deliver value to our customers.
The role demands building high-quality software to support large volume of transactions with quick response time.
Looking for well-rounded iOS developer .
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 7+ years commercial iOS App development experience
- Strong familiarity with Swift, utilizing iOS design patters including MVC, MVVM and VIPER with a focus on Test Driven Development in a large, enterprise environment among teams of iOS engineers.
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management and re-time communication
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Graphics, Quartz and Core Animation, good knowledge of geometric data types in developing high end interactive charts
- Understanding of mobile encryption algorithms, analytics and marketing channel integrations
- Knowledge of test automation in XCUITest framework, code quality/coverage tools like Sonar, experience with deploying applications
- in a DevOps environment leveraging CI/CD tools
Experience in developing commonly used dynamic UI components across the app
- Experience with analytics and performance monitoring SDKs
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with Auto Layout, Push Notifications is required.
- Developer with Behavior Driven Development experience is must.
- Investment/Wealth domain experience a MUST
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
- Customer focused mindset, taking pride in creating and owning an informative data-driven journey