Minimum Required Skills:
Application Development, SWIFT, PHP, Python, Mobile UI Design, UI, UX, IOS, C++
If you are a iOS Developer with experience, please read on!
We're an exciting startup that is revolutionizing the healthcare industry. We're looking for an iOS Developer that can hit the ground running and make an immediate impact on our team. If you're ready to take your career to the next level, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- We're looking for a mid level iOS Developer with at least 1 year of on the job experience
- Must have a proven record of developing applications within iOS
- Must have some experience working with Swift
What You Need for this Position
- Must be a very well organized
- Must be a self starter as you'll be working remotely
- We're looking for someone who has experience working with Python, C++, PHP, Swift & iOS
- Must be able to work under pressure with company deadlines
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation packagees
- Stock options
- Collaborative work environment
- Ability to work remotelySo, if you are a iOS Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.