No Consulting firms.
No sponsorship is available and you must not require sponsorship in the future.
Seeking for a smart, curious, hard-working, and creative iOS Developer to join our mobile application development team. The right person for this role possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team to design and build the next generation of our Cloud mobile application. This iOS Developer will be responsible for the design, development, and ongoing support of the mobile technology platform.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Design and develop using Objective-C and Swift using Xcode to develop new features to our Cloud Mobile iOS application
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features
- Take requirements and specs from our Product team, understand the business need and use case, then take those requirements and specs from design to development
- Support the Cloud Mobile application in its entirety, including working on bug fixes and improving application performance, reliability, and stability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Collaborate with internal and offshore development resources, acting as a technical liaison
- You’re comfortable communicating architecture to all levels of management and customers
- You have strong knowledge of software development methodologies and processes
- Your track record includes the design and release of high-quality, high-performance enterprise software products/applications
- You have excellent decision-making skills with the ability to balance conflicting interests in a complex and fast-paced environment
- You have strong analytical, prioritization, and troubleshooting skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Advanced knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- 0-3 years of iOS development
This position is bonus eligible. Immediate interviews available.