We have an exciting opportunity for an iOS Developer with our industry-leading client in Charlotte.We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the iOS Developer:
Requirements of the iOS Developer:
- Work in a team to create, maintain, and enhance iOS applications
- Design new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability
- Create new functionality based on product backlog priorities and coordinate development efforts in collaboration with other teams
- Maintain records to document system and programming development and revisions
- Leverage CICD automation and best practices to deliver quality solutions to end users
- Apply iterative development to continuously deliver value through frequent deployments
- Mentor other application developers
- Ensures adherence to standards
- Lead design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or 8 years of related business experience
- At least 5 years as an IT Application Developer with an emphasis on iOS Swift development
- Experience with Swift, XCode, Oracle, SQL Server, Agile, Git, and Java
Keywords: iOS Developer, Swift, XCode, Oracle, SQL Server, Agile, Git, Java, IT Application Developer
Job ID: 329687About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!