Would you like to be part of our innovative team? If so, read on!
GEICO is seeking an iOS Developer
to implement cutting edge iOS applications for our customers. The candidate must possess a passion for mobile technology with strong iOS development experience. The ideal candidate must demonstrate ability to design, develop and test iOS applications.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
As an iOS Developer, you will create wireframes and mockups of mobile applications. You will develop iOS mobile application using Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK, and XCode. You will support deployments and triage productions issues. You will test and verify that the application meets the initial functional specifications.Ready to make an impact? If so, do you meet these qualifications?Candidate Qualifications:
• 3+ year experience building native iPhone/iPad applications
• A Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience is required
• Demonstrated ability developing with Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK, and XCode
• Knowledge and/or Experience consuming REST web services and communicating with external systems
• Strong analytical and development skills to troubleshoot and performance tune applications
• Ability work well in a team/agile development with minimal direction
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and flexibility
• Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skillsDesired Skills/Experience
• Experience with Apple's iOS Human Interface Guidelines
• Strong understanding of object oriented development, use of design patterns and system architecture for applications
• Proven ability to work from a requirements document and produce a high quality product with little to no supervision
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and contribute in a diverse, fast-paced environmentAbout GEICO
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
Glassdoor - gdoorit