Job Title: iOS Developer
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 12 Months
- Require a senior iOS developer to be part of an Agile Delivery team to develop software applications.
- This application is used in the commercial aviation industry to streamline flight deck workflows with centralized access to the pilots' most relevant electronic flight bag tools and data communication through aircraft connectivity.
- Must have senior-level skillset, having worked on iOS for 4+ years in assignments of expanding complexity.
- Since the apps generally aren't running as standalone apps, core skills in core skills in Java or other backend technology stack, including cloud technologies, also expected.
- Processes require knowledge and experience in continuous integration, automated builds, configuration management, and best practices around quality software engineering in an iOS environment using Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Must have excellent communication skills
About IDEXCEL, INC
Idexcel is an IT services organization, with a mission to bring great people and great organizations together. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including technology, telecom, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, banking & financial services, food & commodities trading and federal organizations. Our teams of experienced recruiters directly work with client companies seeking exceptional people to help with their business initiatives.
Idexcel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.