Job Title : iOS Developer
Job Location 1: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Location 2: Austin TX
- Experience in iOS development
- Experience in developing applications for iPhone / iPad
- Experience in Core Data and Core Graphics and Animation.
- Extensive experience in Swift, Objective-C and MVC best practices.
- Experience in client/server communication.
- Expertise in best practices for RESTful API design.
- Expertise in encrypting the data in iOS.
- Should have experience working with various iOS SDK releases.
- Must be familiar with iOS development tools, especially the Instruments profiling tool.
- Ideally, have experience building "universal" apps that run on both iPad and iPhone
- Must be familiar with Cocoa Touch or Cocoa programming idioms
- Must be familiar with the iPhone/iPad provisioning process
- Familiarity with the HTTP network protocol
- Ability and flexibility to switch between different tasks and deliver results
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Team player driven to achieve both individual and team goals.
- Push Notification Experience
- Experience in Object Oriented programming.
- Java Development experience (Good to have)
- Experience with Printer API (Good to have)
- Experience in working with Git.