Our client, an international financial institution based in Washington, DC has a position available for a Application Programmer III:Mobile DeveloperPosition Overview:
This organization has many business applications which need to run on mobile devices (including Smart Phones and tablets). These applications are for executives (e.g. information dashboard), for task managers (e.g. requests approvals), and for regular staff (e.g. KIOSK announcements, etc.). The applications are used by front-line staff in Washington as well as in 100+ country offices.Essential Job Functions:
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform leveraging Hybrid mobile application development framework - Ionic 3+.
- Very good knowledge in Swift/Objective-C SDKs, Cordova - Plugins framework, Native Features - Push Notifications, Camera, Location.
- Very good knowledge about different authenticate systems like OAuth 2.0, OpenID, SAML, PKI, MFA, Mutual Auth, Certs, Microsoft - EMS, ADAL, MSAL, AD, Azure AD.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with AWS and/or Azure - IaaS and PaaS offerings
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Responsible for maintaining and contributing to a cutting-edge approach to the mobile presence.
- Work with other developers, designers and product/business managers to develop new features consistent with product roadmap.
- Learn and absorb new technologies quickly, be a strong team player and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands.
- Be innovative, contributing ideas and working with constituents to evaluate and propose approaches that balance speed to market needs against processes needed to scale services to all markets and total audience.
- Proactive, innovative, collaborative, and driven to achieve desired results.
- Provide solution that performs well in low bandwidth countries. Track and document performance.
- Provide solutions that follow the OWASP specification to get clearance from Office of Information Security (OIS).
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Role Specific Experience: 5+ years of experience in Hybrid mobile application development.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Proficient with Ionic 3+, Cordova, REST / JSON and Build experience for iOS platforms.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, Caching and performance tuning.
- Knowledge in AWS and/or Azure - IaaS and PaaS offerings.
- Knowledge in XSS, CSR, SQL Injection, Encryption - data at-rest/in-transit, VPN, Microsoft - Intune, Conditional Access
- Experience in different authenticate systems like OAuth 2.0, OpenID, SAML, PKI, MFA, Mutual Auth, Certs, Microsoft - EMS, ADAL, MSAL, AD, Azure AD.
- Experience in Code control tools like TFS and GIT. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with JIRA, Agile tools like VersionOne for task and bug tracking. Experience in traditional waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge on Azure EMS, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), Secure Socket Layer (SSL), Transport Layer Security (TLS) and industry standard two factor authentication using RSA will be an added advantage.
- Functional proficiency in performing business process analysis, gathering and analyzing requirements, creating design specifications, unit test plans and system test plans, testing, development, and production support.
- Proven ability to support major technology initiatives and tasks of the unit, including coordination of working teams and maintenance of close and constructive working relationships with management and staff in defining and resolving technology issues
If interested, please reply with your updated (Word version) of your professional resume to email@example.com Contractor Benefits
*Benefits are available only to W2 Contractors.
*This is not
a remote based position.
*In person interview is required.
*Open to C2CNTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.