See What We re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that s key. But we re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That s what keeps us at the top of our game. We re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, ten years in a row and the Crain s Fast 50 list seven times.
If you re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let s chat Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride check out our and
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Fitness center, game room and on-site food market
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away don t worry, we ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As an iOS Developer (internally knows as an iOS Software Ninjaneer), you ll be responsible for bringing to life the mobile features our customers and business teams dream up. You will leverage cutting edge mobile technologies to develop and deploy never-before-seen capabilities to the foodservice industry. The applications you build and support will help fuel the incredible growth of Parts Town for years to come.
A Typical Day
- Design and develop features for our flagship Parts Town iOS application and other applications that target our key customer segments and partners
- Continuously refine our development process to deliver value faster and improve the quality and sustainability of our applications
- Any other duties needed to help drive our Vision, fulfill our Mission, and support our Core Values
To Land This Opportunity
- You have 5+ years experience developing iOS applications Along with a bachelor s degree in Computer Science, your experience has come through a job, your education, or some serious side projects
- You have a rock-solid understanding of the iOS SDK and native programming languages (Objective-C, SWIFT) as well as iOS user-interface guidelines You re not just good, you consider yourself an expert
- You ve developed and supported high-volume complex applications (hundreds of thousands of users, 1M+ products, etc.) You appreciate the challenge of innovating at scale
- You write code with the end user in mind - You appreciate how getting lots of small details right leads to a great user experience
- You ask A LOT of questions And you rarely get discouraged
- You work well with small teams You love collaborating with various teams to come up with the best solution, and people love having you involved in their projects
- You share our values Safety, Integrity, Passion, Courage, and Innovation resonate with you, and you want to work with other like-minded teammates
- You appreciate how exciting and rare it is to work at a company with such extraordinarily sustained growth Success means more opportunities to develop and deliver truly innovative technology, and that motivates you
- You have some other relevant experience E-commerce and/or distribution experience is a plus
- You re an all-star communicator and are fluent in English (both written and verbal)
About Your Future Team
The Ecommerce team is a highly capable group that embraces the rapid change that comes with incredible growth. We bring our whole selves to work each day - personality and all - in true Parts Town style.
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.