iOS Developer – Seattle, WA – Permanent
Prime Team Partners is working with a software development company that specializes in creating transportation technology that touches a very large user base. This company is one of the hottest, globally distributed companies in the Seattle area and they are in search of a strong iOS developer to join their team. Our client has a growing development office set up in Seattle and is looking to scale their international infrastructure to meet the demands in a competitive 'gig economy' industry. Our client firmly believes in hiring engineers who have strong CS fundamentals that have a "right tool for the right problem" mentality. They want language agnostic engineers who want to work with new technologies and aren't afraid to try new things.
- Working alongside Product, UX/UI and backend teams to design, develop and expand upon consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features
- Develop re-usable iOS software components for their platform
- Review the performance of live apps and improving on them from both a code and experience perspective
- Have a keen eye for evaluating new mobile methodologies and technologies
- A BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Objective-C and Swift skills
- Strong knowledge in API design, SDK architecture and mobile SDLC practices
- Strong computer science fundamentals (strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms).
- Experience with native iOS application development for iPad/iPhone
- A portfolio of multiple apps developed for iOS
- Strong knowledge of large and complex code bases and architectures
To apply to this position please email your resume to email@example.com . For all other Prime Team Partners’ opportunities please visit our website www.primeteampartners.com .
Prime Team Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Prime Team Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, gender, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.