The Senior iOS Developer will be responsible for upgrading the company's iPhone apps and implementing algorithms designed by the data science team on the back-end. We are looking for an iOS Developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
* Contribute to the development of our iOS app store and B2B applications and SDK
* Scale mobile processes; participate in release pipeline, test automation and monitoring (trip capture, battery and data usage, car crashes, etc.).
* Experience working on applications consuming JSON from RESTful services
* A strong intuitive sense for good user experience
* Knowledgeable about test driven development (TDD), behavior driven development (BDD), and debugging.
* Experience distributing apps to the Apple App Store, as well as navigating the Apple review process
* Experience architecting mobile application code for end user delivery, white label delivery, and SDK deliveryiOS, Swift, Objective-C