We are looking to hire an iOS Developer with 3+ years of mobile application engineering experience, primarily comprised of intensive iOS development on a production team. The role is a position on a smaller unit within our company, working on a media application currently in development for multiple platforms. This is a full-time position at our offices in midtown Manhattan.
New York, NY (please note this is not a remote position)
Competitive salary, full insurance and benefits, paid vacation
The best candidates have a history of easily integrating with existing design/development teams. Ours places particular emphasis on good (and frequent) feedback, accountability, and iteration.
- Develop a native iOS application, plus API, databases, and cloud services
- Implement automated monitoring, continuous integration, test coverage, and distribution
- Communicate with both product and management teams regarding timelines, tasks, risks, and issues
- Participate substantively in current and future product development
- Excellent communication skills – meaning quick to initiate discussion and share progress, prompt to ask questions when in doubt, and professional with follow-up
- Substantial work ethic; high integrity and accountability; and warm, team-oriented personality
- 3+ years spent working on all aspects of iOS application development, including API and backend deployment, on a production app team
- Extensive experience with Swift/Xcode, iOS SDK and core iOS Frameworks/Services, and App Store distribution
- Complete understanding of conventional Swift/iOS design patterns, iOS Human Interface Guidelines, standard application development lifecycle, common interface design and software dev tools
- Team management experience as engineering/product lead is a plus
- Knowledge of Android development is a plus
Tandent is an innovative Computer Vision company based in New York and London.