Our client is currently seeking a iOS Developer
Ann Arbor, MI - Local candidates only
Contract: 6+ months, likely to extend
Open for Corp to Corp
Interview Mode: Face to Face only
Please send qualified resumes to Erik at EBoerma@judge.com
This job will have the following responsibilities:
* Performs product design and troubleshooting exercises of extremely high complexity which require extensive research and analysis
* Leads system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging, and documentation. Will be responsible for making complex design choices to be used by the development teams
* Leads moderate to highly complex programming tasks, providing review of various development tasks and documentation. Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions
* Is a key contributor in client/technology interactions in the development of technology solutions. Will interface with Enterprise Architecture & Infrastructure teams on strategic designs and initiatives
* Leads the troubleshooting of complex problems in both development and production environments, ensuring timely resolution of issues
* Responsible for the development and documentation of best practices for his/her area of expertise
* Work with UX/UI Designers and other Developers to build enterprise mobile solutions
Qualifications & Requirements:
* At least 5+ years of iOS development experience (iPhone, iPad, iWatch and AppleTV).
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent disciplines
* Experience with iOS build and iTunes Connect deployment process.
* Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns; GoF.
* Experience with agile, test-driven development.
* Experience with build, deploy and test automation tools like Ant, Maven, Hudson, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Junit, Test NJ, Selenium or similar tools.
* Experience with Objected Oriented design and implementation using both Objective-C & Swift.
* Experience with iOS SDK creation / management.
* Experience developing applications for a large customer base.
* Experience working with large development teams.
* Knowledge of multi-threading and concurrency