Location: Woonsocket, RI / Richardson, TX / Chicago, IL / Phoenix, AZ
(Remote Till Pandemic)
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS / Can do C2C, W2 , Fulltime.
- 5-7+ Years of IT Experience with 1+ iOS Development Exp
- Experience on developing an iOS Universal application for iOS 10- above using Xcode 10.0 – above Swift, SwiftUI and Objective-C.
- Knowledge in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Knowledge of MVVM, MVC and other industries followed design pattern.
- Experience with writing custom reusable components, Analytics, A/B testing and other application functionality using native and third-party frameworks.
- Experience with performing security/code scan and providing the solutions to avoid any vulnerability attack.
- Experience on writing automated UI and Unit test cases using XctestFramework.
- Experience with iOS development Debugging and crash analysis technique.
- Knowledge on fine tune application performance, battery consumption, Memory allocation by using Xcode instrument tool during development.
- Hands on Experience with Git source control to committing, branching and merge changes to the source code in repository.
- Knowledge on Charles Proxy, Postman.
- Experience on Design and Code reviews to ensure compliance with standards.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working experience of CI/CD pipeline integration, GIT.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions.
- Provide system support after hours as necessary after critical deployment or Application release.
- Experience with deployment tools like TestFlight.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to communicate effectively in visual, verbal, and written form to teams and leadership.
- Manage and upload iPhone and iPad application to Apple Appstore and perform pre- and post-release activity.
- Coordinate with Apple Development and Appstore support team for any related Appstore issues and any development issues while researching work.
- Experience on handling multiple projects simultaneously, including meeting deadlines while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress.
- Experience with cross-functional support as a member of a highly productive sprint team.
- Experience with research and development work for any new upcoming iOS features for mobile Application.