Symplicity is seeking an iOS Mobile App Developer to develop mobile applications for our high performance, reliable, scalable systems that are utilized by millions of users daily. The iOS Mobile App Developer will work on a high-energy, multi-departmental team developing exciting, next-generation solutions for higher education and will have the invaluable experience of working directly with the business side to see the real-world impact of the systems s/he creates.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work on an Agile team with QA and Customer Support to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Expert knowledge of iOS app development using Swift
- Experience optimizing mobile applications for power and network efficiency.
- Demonstrable portfolio of iOS apps. Presence in App Store is a plus.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and MVC
- Experience with Xcode, Storyboards, and Objective-C
- Experience with UIKit, Foundation, Core Location, and Apple push notification service
- Experience interfacing with RESTful web services
- Experience publishing apps to the App store
- Working knowledge of Git is preferred
- Knowledge of CocoaPods, Carthage, Firebase Analytics is a plus
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Confidence to act autonomously coupled with ability to function as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with both IT and business decision makers
- Bachelor’s degree required
Symplicity is proud to be an equal and diverse Employer. EEO/AAP/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.