LA Fitness is a well-established fitness company with more than 700 state-of-the-art sports clubs throughout the United States and Canada. Based in Irvine, CA, our IT department is expanding to support new technology initiatives to keep pace with rapid company growth. Our team is one of the most rewarding to work with in the industry, and we now have full-time opportunities for highly experienced and motivated IT professionals.
- Developing stable and innovative full stack, native iOS/Android mobile apps and features
- Maintaining existing iOS/Android apps and troubleshooting critical problems quickly and efficiently
- Translating high level user stories to deliver robust technical solutions
- Working from complex and demanding product specifications to deliver well-designed applications and features that meet or exceed requirements
- Accurately estimating technical effort required to deliver assigned tasks and deliver as promised
- Communicating clearly with team members to gather requirements, ensuring goals are aligned and deliverables meet or exceed business expectations
- Minimum 3 years working professional experience developing iOS applications using Swift or Objective-C, or Android applications using Java
- Experience with and good understanding of enterprise-level multi-tier architecture
- Experience with iOS framework such as Core data
- Experience with SQLite and sandboxing
- Minimum 2 years professional experience using SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and related tools, or equivalent.
- Ability to create, tune, and modify SQL objects including queries, stored procedures, views and, triggers
- Strong experience using Xcode or Android Studio
- Experience using Git, including branching, merging
- Working knowledge of .Net Framework for developing middle tier web services and WCF is plus
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server is a plus
- Knowledge of or familiarity with C# a plus
- Experience working in a rapid Agile environment, contributing equally to team projects or working individually on multiple parallel product versions
- Comfortable and efficient presenting at daily stand-ups with other developers and QA personnel
- Ability to work in a dynamic, demanding and challenging business environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Full-time position only. Contractors and Consultants will not be considered for this position.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.