We help one of the most prolific IT companies of today solve challenging problems that affect the entire development organization such as building test frameworks, tools and improving test and release processes. By joining our team, you will be joining a bright engineering team that has open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Design and implement QA infrastructure
- Develop and improve test frameworks for mobile app platform testing
- Analyze existing test processes and suggest improvements
- Collaborate with customer
- Analyze test results and perform root cause analysis
- Configure and support CI test runs, collect metrics on test automation execution
- Software development experience in Objective-C or Swift using iOS or frameworks
- Experience in at least one of the following: test automation, refactoring code, test-driven development, build infrastructure, optimizing software, debugging, building tools and testing frameworks
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix-based operating systems (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.)
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Up to speed with modern software engineering: version control systems, issue tracking, build-systems (ant, maven2, etc), continuous integration, etc.
What would be a plus:
- Practical experience in building test automation frameworks
- Good programming knowledge in Python, Bash
What we offer:
- Work in the Bay Area with terrific customers on large, innovative projects
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- A very attractive compensation package with generous benefits (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K and Section 125 pre-tax offerings (POP and FSA plans)
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.