PETADATA is looking for an iOS developer to work with one of our clients in multiple locations.
Job Location: San Francisco/New York (Remote)
Work Authorization: W2, full-time., C2C
Duration: Long-term 2+ years (possible extension).
Experience: 10+ years of experience required.
Visa: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are
open to sponsorship at this time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Should Create high quality mobile apps that are fast and stable.
• Must be able to Work with product managers, architects, and other engineers to follow in
translating requirements to solution options and recommendations.
• Should Oversee the backlog of requirements as it goes through the Design phase of the
• Drive solution designs inclusive of clear annotations on key components and flows,
considerations and options, recommendations, and justifications
• Code and ship complex new mobile features and apps.
• Work with owners and system leads, including Vendor Solutions, to logically design and
negotiate solutions and participate in long-term product planning.
• Should Ensure commitments are met while providing high-quality and cost-effective systems
that meet client expectations.
• Must Adapt digital Agile approach and work with mobile vendor to implement the mobile
• Keep up to date on new technology, standards, protocols, and tools in areas relevant to the
rapidly changing digital environment.
• Work with the application support team and external vendors to ensure all applications are
supported according to their Service Level Agreements.
• Should be able to Troubleshoot and fix issues in production and non-production environments.
• Must Work with server engineers to design API specs.
• Should be able to Propose and implement process improvements to make our engineering
team even better
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related field.
• 7+ years of experience with strong app development skills and relevant practice in a
• Experience in native mobile app development on iOS; and hands-on experience in Swift, Swift
UI, Object C and/or react native code to build front-end web or native application experiences.
• Management skills related to Coaching Junior Developers.
• Experience executing on enterprise-level projects.
• You are excellent in reading code to be able to analyze quickly
• Superior communication skills
• Advanced iOS Platform Skills - Strong knowledge of iOS frameworks, familiar with Apple’s
design principles and interface guidelines
• Networking HTTP, SOAP and REST.
• Testing Frameworks & MVC/MVVM
• URL Session (Apple’s internal HTTP solution)
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Backend web service and API knowledge
• Strong People leadership skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested and meet the above job requirements, please submit your resume.
After carefully reviewing your experience and skills, one of our Hiring team members will contact
you on the next steps.