Seeking Senior Level Android Mobile Application Developer to work remotely from a home office in the Los Angeles, CA area. Travel to the San Francisco Bay Area, will be required.
The successful candidates will work within the client s high-performance development team that is developing world-class products in patient healthcare.
- Expert experience developing multiple commercial-grade mobile applications (IOS or Android) using native languages (Objective-C / Swift, Xcode or Java).
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices for Android. Strong experience developing multithreaded applications.
- Solid knowledge of mobile OS architecture - in areas of: UI, memory management, data storage, application management by OS and cybersecurity.
- Experience with charting of data (scientific or medical data is preferred), either custom-developed or third-party charting libraries.
- Experience with UI development of mobile application (scalable for different screen resolutions and localization).
- Demonstrate initiative in all areas of work - proactive in identifying shortfalls in requirements, design or code.
- Experience working with continuous integration.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written). High-quality SDD/design and implementation documentation skills a must.
- Experience with unit-testing and test automation preferred.
- Must have apps published in Google store.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree or higher in computer science, information technology or related field
- Evidence of continuing education, such as technical certifications, a plus
- Minimum 7 years experience in Information Technology field
- Minimum 4 years experience in mobile application development
- Prior experience working in an FDA regulated environment, a plus
- Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment
950 S Bascom Ave, Ste 2002 San Jose, CA, 95128