We have an exciting opportunity for an Information Assurance Engineer with our industry-leading client in Quantico, VA.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a PUBLIC TRUST / SECRET / TOP SECRET Clearance. We offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet DON security requirements
- Responsible for ensuring the integration and implementation of computer system security solutions
- Performs risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle
- Identifies test requirements and tools based upon system architectures
- Develops, reviews and implements security test plans and procedures
- Establishes and satisfies system-wide information security requirements based on analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands
- Supports the Government Cyber security Managers in the development and implementation of cyber security doctrine and policies
- Initiates, prepares, processes and monitors DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Process (DIACAP) and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages; ensures existing C&A and A&A packages are maintained in a compliant status; verifies and validates C&A and A&A package requirements and configuration modifications are performed and tested
- Manages and maintains C&A and A&A packages using eMASS and XACTA tools
- Reviews system engineering documentation, CONOPS, installation and configuration specifications to determine security requirements and to identify security concerns
- Prepares briefing slides, status charts and support documentation as presentations for the client
- Must have experience with using public key-based technologies for applications
- TOP SECRET W/ SCI ELIGIBILITY CLEARANCE
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification: Security +CE, CCNA Security, CySA++, GICSP, GSEC, or SSCP
- 5+ years of experience in systems security discipline with specific emphasis on Navy Information Assurance practices
- Experience in the development of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and Certification and Accreditation plans (C&A)
- Experience in Host Based Security Systems (HBSS), training and experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) vulnerability scanning and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) tools
- Experience preparing, processing, assessing, validating and maintaining DIACAP and RMF packages using eMASS and XACTA tools
- Training or experience processing DIACAP to RMF transition packages
Job ID: 346628About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!