Zachary Piper Solutions
is currently seeking a Information Assurance Engineer
to support the Department of Navy in Quantico, VA. Responsibilities for the Information Assurance Engineer include:
Qualifications for the Information Assurance Engineer include:
- Performs risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Administering and providing oversight of ACAS vulnerability scans
- Develops, reviews and implements security test plans and procedures.
- Initiates, prepares, processes and monitors DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Process (DIACAP) and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages; ensures existing C&A and A&A packages are maintained in a compliant status
Compensation for the Information Assurance Engineer include:
- 3-5+ years of experience in the systems security discipline and Information Assurance
- Experience in the development of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and Certification and Accreditation plans (C&A)
- Experience in Host Based Security Systems (HBSS), training and experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) vulnerability scanning and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) tools.
- ACTIVE Security Clearance. Top Secret preferred
- $120,000-$125,000/Yr. based on experience
- Full Benefits: United Healthcare, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with Voya through ADP
- PTO and Holidays
Alexandria, ft. Belvoir, ARMY, NAVY, USMC, NOVA, Northern Virginia, Virginia, PTO, holidays. federal 401k, benefits, Secret Clearance, DoD Secret, Secret, Cyber Security Administrator, Cyber Security, DTRA, NIST, RMF, STIGS, STIG, eMASS, 800-53, IA, Information Assurance, Audit, Security, CISSP, vulnerability, vulnerabilities, Risk management, assessor, Oracle, security engineer, security engineering, SQL, policy, SOP, POAM, POA&M, BGP, VLAN, IPsec, MS Office, cyber, network, network, security engineer, security engineering, cyber security, cleared, clearance, Topsecret, top secret, TS/SCI, Splunk, wireshark, solarwinds, juniper, JUNOS, cisco, troubleshooting, monitoring, engineering, STIG Viewer, network monitor, network monitoring, vulnerability, agile, CASP, CSSLP, RMF, risk management, risk mitigation, SDLC, OWASP, disaster recovery, IASAE, systems administrator, systems admin, application security, ACAS, SCANS, Assured compliance, Scans, Scanning, Quantico