What We'll Bring:
The Team's Focus:
TransUnion works with businesses and consumers to gather, analyze, and deliver critical information needed to build strong economies around the world. Protection of that information is critical for our customers and business. Reporting to the Information Security Officer for the Public Sector line of business, you will assist in enabling Business Unit capabilities to manage and maintain their information security and regulatory responsibilities.What You'll Bring:
Impact You'll Make:What You'll Bring:
- Maintain deep understanding of Business Unit Applications and Technical Architecture
- Maintain Policy to Control Mapping for the BU
- Monitor and track InfoSec work being completed by the BU
- Shepherd IT Exceptions through the exception process
- Support evidence gathering for Regulatory Compliance certifications and Internal audits
- Monitor and track Corporate Information Security services are meeting expectations (SLAs)
- Provide Information Security advisory and consulting to teams developing new capabilities
- Recommend and implement proactive controls to assist with InfoSec compliance
- Funnel for Information Security Requests
- Assist with Change Management for new InfoSec features
Other criteria include:
- As a Senior Analyst, you should have experience in information technology, preferably with Information Security responsibilities via internships, schooling, or on-the-job training.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management systems or related field
- Experience in working with virtual teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to prepare clearly written, organized documents, reports, and communications that can be circulated to all levels of the organization.
- Able to interact in a professional manner and develop relationships with individuals and teams at any level of the organization as well as individuals from third party organizations.
- Familiarity with industry frameworks and standards such as FISMA, NIST CSF, FIPS 199 and 200, SSAE16/SSAE18, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27001/27002
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and Microsoft Project
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Analyst, InfoSec Governance