Role : Mobile application Architect/Developer
Location : Herndon, VA
The Mobile application Architect/Developer role applies the design, development and deployment experience of mobile applications to define the architecture patterns, reference architecture, and develop reference implementations to help the application teams on building and deploying enterprise mobile applications.
Key Job Functions:
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Define/update mobile applications architecture patterns, reference architecture and reference implementations for variety of applications - SaaS, internally developed, RMAD (Rapid Mobile application development), internally facing and externally facing applications.
- Establish mobile application architecture patterns and decision trees for iOS, Android platform specific, Web Hybrid, PWA applications.
- Define mobile application lifecycle processes including design, development, testing, CI/CD, containerization, deployment, and mobile app distribution along with recommended tools and best practices.
- Define MAM and MDM patterns for applications based on different factors such as information security, internal/external facing and data classifications.
- Collaborate with mobile engineering, information security, governance and other enterprise teams to review and update mobile architecture, patterns and reference implementations.
- Demonstrates technical leadership and influence skills to adopt best practices and patterns
- Develop proof of concepts for mobile applications aligning with architecture patterns, reference architecture and reference implementations.
- Troubleshoot mobile application development/deployment issues and provide solutions.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Math, or other engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of experience as a mobile applications architect, responsible for making key decisions
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise mobile applications using one or more of the following technologies: iOS, Android native apps, web hybrid apps using technologies such as Apache Cordova, Ionic, Angular, React Native.
- 2+ years of experience developing reference architecture, reference implementations for mobile apps.
- 3+ years providing solutions mobile application Integration patterns, API, Web services, and Micro Services
- 3+ years of experience with mobile security architecture for applications including auth/auth, Data loss prevention, and other security concerns
- 3+ years of experience with deploying mobile apps in EMM/MDM platforms such as WorkspaceOne, MobileIron using various mobile deployment patterns such as SDK, AppConfig and App Wrapping
- 5+ years of experience with mobile application scalability, performance, continuity and resiliency
- 1+ year of mobile application design and development using AWS cloud native technologies
- 3+ years of documented architecture experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills and Professional demeanor
- Mortgage Industry knowledge experience
- TOGAF Certification or a good understanding of TOGAF or other Enterprise Architecture frameworks
AWS solution architecture certification
Share resume to email@example.com