Job Title: IT Account manager - Staffing
Location: COOUMBIA, MD 21044
Duration: Permanent, Full Time
Pace Computer Solutions is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 2002, Pace Computer Solutions, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services all over USA.
The specific responsibilities are:
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on PACE service offerings and process.
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships with targeted accounts & org chart development
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Establish opportunities to present our value-proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contacts
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point within PACE.
- Interface with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within PACE are effectively represented to our customer base.
- Locate contractors working at Client locations and refer them to recruiting (recruitment lead generation)
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking and cold calling.
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
- Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
- Plan and prioritize activities based on criticality.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.