is seeking a Business Analyst III
to join our company as a W2 contract role supporting the Integrated Supply Chain Organization (ISCO). Location:
Philadelphia, PAWork Arrangement:
Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2021 with possible extension for additional year. WE DO NOT SPONSOR H1B VISAS, OR C2C. Responsibilities:
- Provide Data Analysis, Data Mining and Project Management support for the Integrated Supply Chain Organization (ISCO) on the following projects:
- Work with OEM Manufactures of mobile devices (Samsung, LG, Nokia, Google, etc.) and coordinate supply distribution.
- Implementation of the National Material Review Board and part standardization initiatives
- Implementation of Inventory Reconciliation process with our Non-CPE 3PL vendors
- Implementation of Material Reconciliation process for the Construction 2.0 project
- Measurement, monitoring, and management of aging and excess inventory in conjunction with planning teams.
- Support optimization of distribution center operations and management of costs through continuous improvement.
- Support and management of solution requirements development for Asset Tracking
- Provide Demand Planning support for the Supply Chain team as well as support optimization of operations and management of costs through continuous improvement.
- Oracle BI (OBIEE)
- Oracle Platforms (CIFA, Cloud products such as Product Data Hub, Cloud Planning, etc.)
- JDA Planning
- Transcendent EIS/Pharos
- 4+ years of experience.
- Strong Data Analysis & Data Mining background (Very strong Excel proficiency)
- Robust Project Management experience
- Solid Supply Chain background including Demand Planning capability working with OEM Manufacturers
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Sharepoint, etc)
- BI Platforms (OBIEE, Incorta)
- Experience with Smartsheets or other PM software
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.