• Collaborate with the Senior Managers and Directors within the organization and Subsidiary Business Management to implement IT and DX initiatives and programs, gather business & technology requirements and steer resources to provide optimal solutions.
• Advise subsidiary management in IT and DX affairs:
• Assist in the management of the organization and subsidiary technology supplier strategic relationships, service levels and master service agreements that minimize IT costs by leveraging the organizations and subsidiary aggregate purchasing power.
• Provide project management office (PMO) support by steering or directly managing the organization and subsidiary project teams.
• Participate in internal audits and conduct IT subsidiary assessment projects whereby IT general, application and security controls are audited in order to determine compliance, gaps and identify and document areas for remediation.
Skills and Abilities
• Ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years in a consulting role where they developed independent management skills sufficient to run multiple assignments of variable duration
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills to enable problem identification, generation of alternative solutions and adaptation to changing situations
• Sound knowledge and application of Tier I enterprise resource systems (SAP, Oracle, Infor, etc.)
• Desire to achieve certifications in Project Management, DX,Audit and Security if not already obtained.
• Negotiation, team & consensus building.
Establishes and manages priorities; demonstrates timeliness and thoroughness in work product
Develops long term relationships with Group Companies, Strategic Partners and Auditors
Effectively manages external teams:
• Understands, embraces and demonstrates our Culture in work and life activities
• Explain, interpret and comply to company policies and procedures
• Establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships
• Directs the team to identify and implement the most feasible and cost effective strategies
Ensures commitments made to internal and external customers are met
Experience and Education
Experience:Around 5 years demonstrable work, preferably in a consulting environment, in IT & DX with a strong manufacturing and supply chain background.
Education:Bachelor of Science in a relevant major (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science).
Nice to Have: Master of Business Administration with relevant concentration (Supply Chain, Management Information Systems, etc.). If not already acquired must be willing to pursue under corporate tuition reimbursement program.